The Green Dragon Inn

  • No Thieves, Fakirs, Rogues, or Tinkers
  • No Skulking Loafers or Flea-Bitten Tramps
  • No Patting the Wenches
  • No Banging Tankards on the Table
  • No Dogs Allowed in the Kitchen
  • No Cockfighting
  • Flintlocks, Cudgels, Daggers, and Swords to be handed to the Innkeeper for safe keeping
  • Bed for the night, 1 shilling
  • Stabling for horse, 1 pence


   Andrew Farrington    ~    in Riverdale Park, in Maryland, in the United States of America

Monday, August 15, 2005

Open For Business

Coffee, Ale, Rum or Whiskey; Hearty Stew with Dumplings

The outhouse is atop yonder rise, please do not use the yard.

Talk among yourselves! Your drinks will be along directly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad the Gorilla said...

I want whiskey too! What's in the hearty stew with dumplings (besides dumplings)? Let me know if you ever need a new chef. I can make the following items:

1)pasta
2)borscht
3)bananas foster
4)peanut-butter & banana surprise

I don't make meat dishes, as my species is considered to be "peaceful vegetarians." Well, at least I'm a vegetarian.

Mon Aug 15, 02:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andrew said...

Brad -

Thank you for your interest in this establishment! I'm sorry but I am not at liberty to disclose what's in the stew.

Mon Aug 15, 03:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Alan K. Thompson said...

Today, gin & tonic, please. With key lime. Strong.

Fri Sep 16, 07:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home